Health & Wellbeing
At Oberstown, we take our responsibilities for the health and wellbeing of our staff very seriously. Initiatives to improve the health and wellbeing of our employees include the following:
- An on-site Occupational Psychologist with access to one-to-one coaching in a wide variety of areas:
- Resilience & stress management
- Managing change
- Developing more effective interpersonal relationships
- Interpersonal skills
- Career/professional development
- Career transition
- Peer support workers on site that are affiliated to the CISM Network (critical incident stress management) to assist those involved in a critical incident by providing support and follow up, if required.
- Employee assistance programme (EAP)
- Health and wellbeing initiatives such as wellbeing week, operation transformation, national wellbeing at work forum and mental health awareness week
- Restaurant and catering facilities which provide a variety of general and healthy eating options
- Use of campus gym
- Free car parking which includes disabled parking and a covered bicycle area. There is an electric vehicle charging point on campus (part of the EasyGo national charging network).
- Health insurance discounts